Municipal Parking Permit Portal
Monthly Municipal Lot Parking Permits
· Parking permits are required, and monthly permit fees will apply.
· For questions or assistance, please contact the Parking Coordinator at 905-873-2600 ext. 3030.
On Street Parking Exemptions
· To apply for On Street Parking Exemptions please complete the “Parking Exemption Form” here.
· Parking exemptions are granted to allow residents to park on the street for up to 24 days per calendar year, per vehicle license plate.
· This exemption allows residents and visitors to apply for, and obtain, a parking exemption for the following prohibitions:
o On street parking for longer than 6 hours; and on street parking between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.
· Parking overnight is not permitted between 2 and 6 a.m. from November 15 to April 15 as per the Uniform Traffic Control By-law No. 84-1.
· Please note: a parking exemption will NOT prevent you from getting a ticket for obstructing snow clearing operations even if you have obtained a parking exemption during a winter weather event.
· For more information, please contact the Parking Coordinator at 905-873-2600 ext. 3030.